Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Warning: I state opinions in this post

Boys. They ALL lie, they cheat, they're all BAD. They never treat you like the princess you deserve to be!!! Why can't there be one good guy in this world!?!? Why oh WHY?!?! I just want ONE good gu-Tire screech.

I am sick and tired and fed up with girls saying this GARBAGE. Listen up, ladies. Everywhere I look, I see girls whining and complaining about being screwed over "yet again" by a guy! GOOD GUYS EXIST, I PROMISE. Let the record show I don't know many, but they're out there. But, we also have to examine the fact that the majority of girls saying these bogus things are teenage girls who, frankly, want a teenage boy. Most of the boys my age aren't ready to "settle down". They want a good time and maybe if you catch them in 7 years, they'll be perfect for you, lil' mama!

Now, I'm sure there are pissy girls reading this saying, "Not my boyfriend!! He's perfect!!" Okay. You go, girl. You have found one of the small percentage of the male population between 13-19 who isn't a doucher. You should get a medal. But you have to remember something. Even the BEST of the best of relationships fall apart. Just recently, a friend of mine who had been with a guy for over 2 years and was planning marriage in the future with the guy, broke it off. She told me, "The thing with me and Boy is that we wanted two different things. In high school, when things were simple, we wanted the same things, but college changed that. We're on two different roads." That made me think for a second. About being with someone for so long and being so attached to them and how could she could end it. And then she said something that pretty much tied my thoughts together. "All I know is that I am so glad I never had sex with him."

It's funny how you never hear someone saying, "GOSH! I wish I would have sex with them!!!" No. It's usually, "Man, if I could go back, I wouldn't have had sex with that person.." Maybe you don't have that regret now, but maybe in 5 or 10 years, on your wedding night, when you are truly in love with someone, you'll regret it. And maybe not. I don't know you and what you've done and gone through. And I am in NO place to judge you whatsoever. I'm not in your situation at all. Yeah, I'm a virgin. I'm like a Marine. The few. The proud.

I don't think there will ever be a time in my life when I say, "Man, should have lost my virginity in high school!" And if there is, I'm stoopid. All I'm saying is, I'm not sure who I'm gonna marry. And I won't be sure until I'm walking down the aisle. I might have been with him the last 2 years, 5 months, and one day OR I could meet him my junior year of college. I have my idea of which one of the two I would rather, but I've realized God works in the funniest ways. He rarely gives me what I want, rather He gives me what I need.

Like I said, I have no right to judge you and who you are. And by writing this thing, I'm not trying to. This thing is like my own personal diary that anyone in the world can read. I'm cool with that, as long as they're cool with knowing this is how I feel. By no means and I trying to shove my views down your throat, I'm just stating what I feel. If you don't like it, make your own blog.

Bet you thought I was finished. Silly Blog followers.

Another thing that really makes me mad is the GUYS who complain about girls. Please, for the love of everything good, throw me a bone. No, I promise you my friends, not all girls are whores. AND IF WE WERE, doesn't it take multiple GUYS to make a girl a whore..? Put you in your place. Sure, there are a number.. A large number.. of girls of the..very sexually active variety, but some good girls exist. First things first, so you want a Victoria's Secret model? Okay. But I thought said you wanted a girl who wants you back... BURN. Let's be for real, though. Boys. Make up your mind on what you want. You're confusing the girls who are just trying to make ya happy (yep, those girls exist, too). AND another thing! Do you want us.. or to be single? Make up your mind. We'll survive. If we can do the whole childbirth thing, we can make it through a teenage heartbreak. Losers. Just don't cheat. Cheating is never an option, unless you want to carry the title of cheating douche for the rest of your life.. Because I will call you that for the rest of your life.

Once again, sorry for being opinionated. I don't mind being messaged if you truly have a bone to pick.

Love & Creep,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment